Which type of massage therapy is right for you?
Massage therapy is the scientific manipulation of the soft tissues of the body for the purpose of normalizing those tissues. These therapies consist of manual techniques that include applying fixed or movable pressure while holding or causing movement of the body. It seems almost like a dog or cat being petted by its owner, but there's much more.
The various massage therapies offered by Hayden Chiropractic are personalized by your current physical condition, injuries, and occupation in order to make sure you're getting exactly what your body needs to work properly. Massages are not just for injuries. They're also to keep your muscles and joints functioning properly to avoid future injuries. We are conveniently located in Haverhill, MA.
Some of our massage therapy services:
- Swedish - based on Western concepts on anatomy and physiology
- Prenatal - reduces stress on weight-bearing joints and muscles
- Hot stone - eases muscle stiffness, increases circulation
- Shiatsu - involves joint stretching, mobilization, and manipulation
- Sports - increases flexibility and endurance, reduces fatigue
- Reflexology - Swedish techniques focused on the feet and legs